- Create your own Valentine’s Day card. Compose a poem or an expression of love that expresses your personality.
- Create a “recollection collection” scrapbook filled with favorite photographs, love letters, keepsakes from special occasions, and cherished mementos.
- Make a CD of your favorite songs as a couple including love songs that you both enjoy listening to. Buy some romantic CDs, classic videos or DVDs and wrap them all together with red ribbon.
- Don’t just walk into the house tonight the way you always do. Pause on the porch; ring the doorbell; and greet her with one red rose and a bottle of champagne.
- Give your lover a dozen roses and do it with a creative twist. Give eleven red roses and one white rose. Attach a note that reads: “In every bunch there’s one who stands out and you are that one.”