We were always wondering if there were certain rules of a fast yet healthy weight loss. And with extensive searching and browsing we were able to find out that there lot of them and the following are the best five ways for you:
- 1. Drink water: you don’t have to fill up like a tub, but ensure that you drink 8 to 10 glasses of water every day. Don’t substitute for juice. Your body should always be hydrated. Your kidneys will thank you as it can easily flush out the waste. With adequate water intake your body will be able to metabolize fat more effectively. And if you have a glass of water 10-15 minutes prior to your meal, you will feel full once you start eating. Another fun fact, did you know that you can lose 62 calories by drinking ice cold water? But it’s better to drink it between meals or before meals, so that your food gets digested properly.
- 2. Eat 5 times a day: Start with breakfast. The more you eat for breakfast, the less food you will want to eat at night. Please, don’t skip this meal as you’ll end up devouring everything in sight for the rest of the day. You don’t need to gobble up 5 large meals, just 3 meals of a sensible size and 2 delicious yet low calorie snacks. Eat sensibly so your body doesn’t crave for food. If you treat your body right it won’t demand for more attention!
- 3. Use weights: Needless to say, exercise is crucial to weight loss. You can’t expect to sit on the couch all day, sip water and lose weight. Join a good gym that lets you work with weights. It will help you build muscle and your metabolism rate will increase. You’ll soon see the fat come off and in its place muscle will develop.
- 4. Use smaller plates in dark colors: Check your portions the next time you dine out. You don’t need to finish every morsel. So, what you should do if you are eating out is ask your waiter to put half of your meal into a doggy bag before it even makes to the table. This way you will not be tempted and you will feel full eating less. And you will have something for breakfast too! When eating at home, it’s better to get rid of the huge plates you usually use. Substitute them with small ones, when food starts to fall off, you’ll know it’s enough. Try to get these new plates in dark colors. Dark blue will be your best choice since it considered as the best color that fights off the appetite.
- 5. Read between the lines: Food and drink products are all out to get you. It could be ‘fat free’ but it could still have a lot of calories. You need to analyze the nutrition label on the cover. Find out what’s good for you and what isn’t. Knowing in advance can help you stay away from products that are calorie-enriched. Well and make sure to not test you power of staying away from fatty food by walking down the chips and frozen pizza island in the shopping stores