- Why do we have birthday cakes and wedding cakes, but no anniversary cakes or Valentine’s cakes?
- Why do we have Christmas tree ornaments, but no special ornaments with which to celebrate other special occasions?
- Why is Columbus Day a national holiday, but Valentine’s Day isn’t?
- Why is it crude to tell jokes that characterize races and religions in stereotyped ways, but it’s acceptable to be a “gender bigot” and stereotype men and women?
- Why a man have to say I love you for his partner on the Valentines day while he can say it every day at anytime?