In This List find the best Burgers You Must Have, these burgers is easy to prepare, so enjoy:
1. All-American Burger:
America’s favorite sandwich could be considered a national treasure. Give burgers the ultimate salute this July 4th with this classic recipe.
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground chuck or sirloin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 4 slice(s) Cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion , sliced in rings
- 4 onion rolls, halved and toasted
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 dill-pickle chips
- Prepare patties: In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and egg. Use your hands to form 4 equally sized patties.
- Cook burgers and onions: In large skillet, cook patties over high heat, about 4 minutes for medium or 5 minutes for well done, turning once midway through. Place 1 slice cheese atop each burger and cook 1 more minute. Remove patties from skillet and place on wire rack. Reduce heat to medium, add onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Assemble sandwiches: On bottom half of each roll, place 1 burger and top with tomato, lettuce, pickles, and onions. Cover with top of roll. Serve with ketchup and American Frites.