Backing up and Protecting your important files, Images, Videos or your entire hard drive is very Important tasks to recover your data in case of system failure or accidentally deleted files, But not all backup software is equal, some backup software may copy selected files to another file location, and others may make an exact image (copy every thing on your PC) so you can restore When you need it.
In this list we collected and review 2015 best Backup Software and data PC Backup in the market based on Backup/Restore and retrieving the data, ease to use, reliable and features set, to suit your PC and your level of experience. Save yourself some time and check this list out.
Created with Compare Ninja
Our Rating: 9.2 of 10 User Rating:
Genie Backup Manager Professional 9.0 is a total system and data protection solution that combines ease-of-use and robust performance, For businesses and individuals alike, Genie9 has improved the software interface and added new powerful features such as new Offsite Backups, which allow you to backup to the reliable and robust cloud storage; Amazon S3, fully integrated system recovery,
Our Rating: 9.2 of 10 User Rating:
Acronis True Image 2016 for PC backup offers rock-solid backup/imaging features and now Comes with 5GB of free Cloud Storage for one year, Acronis is one of the best backup software in the market, and its a top-tier backup solution that offers superior protection and performance, with this new version Acronis has improved the software interface and added new powerful features such as new data synchronization, One-click backup, fully integrated online backup,
Our Rating: 9.0 of 10 User Rating:
NovaBACKUP v16 Professional is a reliable and cost-effective way to back up your files, providing flexible backup and restore capabilities with safe and easy-to-manage controls. Its features include: Simple View Screen provides easy management and scheduling of backups with one click. Flexible and Automated Scheduling…
Our Rating: 8.5 of 10 User Rating:
Backup what you want, when you want. Create an image backup of your entire PC to quickly get your system up and running in the event of a system crash or hardware failure or backup only the individual files and folders you need. Smart Select technology allows you to easily backup your photos, music, documents or emails with a couple clicks of the mouse.
Our Rating: 8.2 of 10 User Rating:
Norton Ghost 15.0 backs up and restores a user’s entire PC computer system, including all of its data – applications, settings, folders and files – and offers exclusive remote backup management, industry-leading encryption and advanced compression features to ensure everything on the PC system is protected. Using Norton Ghost 15.0, users can quickly recover lost or damaged files and restore from system failures, even if their computer’s operating system does not start. Norton Ghost 15.0 leverages Symantec’s global security alerting system to identify threats,
What to look in Backup Software
File backup is crucial to the protection and operation of your business. Company data must be protected from loss, and the only way to do this is to buy the right type of backup software. When shopping for a backup program, you’ll find that all have differing features. Some features, however, are indispensable if you want maximum protection for your sensitive information. Here are the features every system should have.
- File SynchronizationWhen a backup program says it is “file sync software” this means the software will recognize when you make any modifications to the same file on either side since the last sync operation. It also will detect if you replace a file with an older version, or if you have deleted, renamed or moved the file since the last operation..
- Copy Previews and FilteringCopy previews give you a bird’s eye view of copy actions to be performed during a copy session. Your tasks and copy actions should be stored in files and folders that are organized and displayed on side-by-side reports. This makes it easy to check and edit the actions at any moment to ensure things are going smoothly.
- Scheduling and Automatic BackupMake sure scheduling is possible. The backup software should allow you to schedule according to timing options such as for daily, weekly or monthly backups. Some Windows-based backup applications may allow you to schedule backups even for times when no one is logged in to the system. This means your backups can continue even while you’re away on vacation or at a business meeting…or if you simply forget! With scheduling capabilities, you can set up the software to ensure that your important data is backed up on a regular basis. You can determine how often it should be backed up based on your business model. While some businesses make changes and add/delete lots of data on a daily basis, others only do so weekly or monthly. You’ll want backup software that offers this type of flexibility.
- Data Protection during BackupIn the event something goes wrong during the backup process, some software programs will back up files that have been deleted, moved or overwritten into the Windows Recycle Bin or a separate backup folder. This provides a safety net in case you need to retrieve all the old data for any reason.
- Zip CompressionWith zip compression format, you will be able to save space while backing up huge amounts of data. Zip compression basically takes all your data and compresses into one smaller file instead of multiple files. Placing multiple items in a zip file makes it easier to save the data onto your computer system as well as transport via e-mail should you need to send the files to another computer or even save them on a disk. The zip file can be reopened at any time to view the files separately.
Data is one of the most important aspects of our computer systems as you accumulate it after months and sometimes years of efforts. The probability of a failure is lower these days due to upcoming technologies and improved reliabilities. Still you don’t want to risk your most coveted documents, music, emails, addresses, bookmarked sites, logs, software utilities, man hours of settings and customizations etc. In a flick of time you can get a personal feeling of emptiness without the data and a professional backlog in work.