There are many types of health insurance varies depend on the category for example there is the private medical insurance and the group insurance. The private insurance’s policies don’t provide the wide coverage as the group insurance do. The individual cover is normally more expensive. It is for this reason that you should compare all the covers available to you. The following notes can help you to select a medical insurance that fits your needs:
- Get as many brochures and documentation from different health insurance companies as you can.
- Compare the services offered, rates and what they pay
- Study the cover plan to make sure that the company will pay for the things that you regard as important
- Find out what illnesses or services are excluded from the policy. Stay away from health insurance that only covers limited diseases.
- The policy must have a payment starting and ending date. So make sure to check when the cover starts, as some only cover you from the third payment. Don’t select a policy that doesn’t offer you a period to decide whether you will stay with the cover or not.