To have your favorite clips how you want them—whether that’s on your DVR, iPod, PSP or desktop—you need the right utility to convert your files into the format that works for you. there are several solid free video converter that can convert your video files on every operating system. For windows system our recommended is XMedia Recode, for Mac users we recommend WinX
XMedia Recode is a donationware video and audio transcoding program for Microsoft Windows developed by Sebastian Dörfler. It can import and export many types of files such as WMV, MP4, MP3, 3GP, Matroska and more. XMedia Recode can convert unprotected DVDs or DVD files to any supported output file
[quote_right] XMedia Recode is free Video Converion [/quote_right]
How To Use
- Download and install XMedia Recode.
- Open the program from your Start menu when you are finished.
- Click “Open File.” Locate your video to conve
- Choose the “Format” settings for the video, then click “Video” and choose additional video settings. Click “Browse,” and choose the location to which you wish to save the video
- Click “Encode” to begin conversion.
For MAC users WinX Free Apple Video Converter free. It is specially produced to convert videos from AVI, RM, RMVB, MPEG1/2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, DIVX, XVID, and FLV etc to Apple iPod, Apple iPhone, Apple-TV (compatible with MP4, H.264, and AVC).