- Send a series of romantic anniversary cards with low notes of appreciation leading up to your anniversary, one each day for every year you’re married. Find postcards to places you’ve traveled, romantic cards, or make up your own. Get a package of letter size card stock from an office supply store, cut in half or quarters and do drawings, print out your favorite pics of yourselves, or color photocopy on one side. On the flip side, write about a romantic event from each year.
- Buy a flower, and every morning leading up to your anniversary, place a petal with a candy kiss and a perfumed “(name) loves me” or “(name) loves me not” note next to their coffee. On your anniversary, place a whole flower or bouquet and many kisses with, of course, “You love me. And I love you more than anything!”
- Take walks with frequent hugs and kisses, share a sunset or sunrise. Talk about trips you’d like to make, sports or hobbies you want to do togetherall the fun stuff you have or want to have in your relationship. Enjoy silence together and use nonverbal communication to show your affection.
- Celebrate your anniversary with fun, playful activities. Romantic ideas: go fly a kite, pick berries and bake a pie together, picnic in a park or spend the entire day in bed.
- Buy this charming Doctor Love bath kit. Add heart shaped bath confetti (Bath Oils & Soaps), their Doctor Love prescription pad (Love Notes) and don’t forget a sensual massage oil or warming lubricant.