Making a memorable impression of your company in the minds of your customers is very important, especially if you want your company to be well-known in the industry. The best way to accomplish this is through branding.
Branding is not about what you have to say about your company. It is about how people perceive your company. Branding includes your company’s logo, reputation, the advertising strategies that you use, and, most importantly, the kind of customer service that you provide. With a strong brand name in place, you will be able to win any sale, no matter how expensive your products are.
1. Define Your Brand
Your brand is not just your logo. Your brand includes the products and services you sell, the team you hire to work for your company, and the culture you establish. It also consists of the pricing model you produce, the tagline you create, and use throughout your company, including on your website and the color scheme that sets your brand apart from the competition. All of these put together, will define your brand.
When you are working to define your company’s brand, there are a few questions you will have to answer to define your brand:
- What is the purpose of your company’s existence?
- What is the story of your brand?
- What problem will your product or service solve for your customers?
- Why should your customers trust you over your competitors?
- What is the tone of voice that you use while communicating with your customers?
Once you have answered these essential questions, you will be able to define and establish your brand.
2. Produce a Video
The best way to establish your brand is by producing a video. Not only does a video make it easier for your consumers to perceive your brand message, but it also helps you establish a personal connection that can lead to a strong, trustworthy, and long term relationship with your customers.
Having a video on your homepage can help you stand out from your competitors. By creating a memorable video, your customers will not only learn about your brand but are more likely to show the video to someone else, which in turn will lead to new potential customers.
When it comes time to produce the video for your website, here are a few things you should consider when creating a video for your brand:
- Focus on your objective behind creating the video.
- Find out what you can do to pique the interest of your audience.
- Collect all the content you want to use (images, video clips, etc.) in your video and make sure they will work well together in the final product.
- Adopt the right tone of voice that represents your company as a brand.
- Be consistent in the colors and fonts you use to ensure they stay on brand.
- Edit your video to set the right look and mood.
- Don’t forget to include your logo (you can use it as a watermark in your entire video instead of displaying it only at the beginning or the end).
One of the best ways to produce a video for your website is to hire a corporate video production company that is competent enough to help you achieve your goal. If you want your video to reflect your brand and establish your company, a professional can help you achieve this.
3. Create a Memorable Logo
Consider your logo as the face of your company. Your logo should be the one thing that helps your customers differentiate you from your competitors. In order to create a recognizable and memorable logo, you want to make sure it:
- Simple and readable
- Consistent color scheme
- Use an image that will set the right tone of voice for your brand
- Focus on the message that you wish to convey through your logo
- Make sure it fits into your space (both in vertical as well as horizontal layouts)
4. Social Media Presence
No matter how beautiful your logo is and how impressive your website looks, if you don’t have a strong social media presence, you will find it challenging to build strong and long-lasting relationships with your customers.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram make it very easy for you to establish your brand and create the right brand image in the minds of your customers. Make sure you build company profiles across all social media platforms that your customers use.
Social media is also a great way to interact with your customers. Reply to comments on posts, answer messages, and encourage your customers to repost your content on their social media.
5. Customer Relationship
Your customer is the most crucial part of your branding. Without customers, you would not have a recognizable brand. Your company’s main focus should be on building strong customer relationships.
A great way to build relationships with your customers is by listening to their reviews, responding to all comments, messages or emails, and encouraging them to make recommendations on how you can improve. Customer engagement is the most effective way to increase their loyalty to your brand over your competitors. Not only will this help you retain your existing customers, but it will also make it easy for you to acquire new customers and create a strong reputation for your company.
Establish Your Brand
Establishing your brand is not something that you can achieve overnight. You need to invest a lot of time and effort to execute several branding strategies to reach where you want to be. Hiring the services of a branding professional can be the best way to successfully establish your brand.