2. Crab Dip:
A sweet and tangy tomato sauce drapes over these hearty meatballs. Serve them over hot cooked noodles or rice.
This dip recipe comes courtesy of my favorite cousin Barb. It is so so easy and everyone I have served it to just loves it. They can’t believe how easy it is to make.
- 1 can crab meat
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped (green part only)
- Thousand Island salad dressing
- Mix the first three ingredients together, then mix in the salad dressing.
- Keep adding in the dressing until you get the consistency you want. It’s that easy!
- Serve with crackers.