5- Chili Chicken Appeteasers Recipe :
- 4 medium nectarines or peaches
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 teaspoons Thai garlic-chili sauce or chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh cilantro
- Cut the nectarines into quarters and remove the pits. Carefully scoop out some of the fruit, leaving a 1/4-inch border inside the peel. Chop the scooped-out portion of nectarines.
- In a medium bowl combine the chopped nectarine, shredded chicken, garlic-chili sauce, and cilantro. Spoon about 1
- Rounded teaspoon of chicken mixture onto each nectarine wedge. Makes 16 appetizers.