Cheese Omelet Recipe :
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Whisk the eggs thoroughly.
- Add the salt, pepper, parsley, and grated Parmesan or other cheese. Mix completely.
- Melt the butter in the frying-pan and pour in the mixture, stirring with a wooden spoon until it begins to set.
- Discontinue stirring but shake the pan for a minute or so. When cooked, fold the omelet in two.
- When it is lightly browned, place it on a hot dish. Avoid overcooking. The inside should remain juicy.
- If it is preferred, the cheese may be finely grated and strewed over the omelet after it is cooked, instead of mixed with it before.