4. Corned Beef Hash Omelet :
- 1 can of corned-beef
- 2 medium red potatoes, cubed small
- 1 cubed tomatoes
- A little bit of cilantro, chopped finely
- Salt and pepper
- Eggs, 2 for each person
- 1 tsp of milk for each beaten eggs(2)
- Oil for sauteeing the filling, butter for the omelet
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the cubed potatoes in oil until tender. Add the corned-beef. Stir, and let it cook for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and add the chopped cilantro in the end.
- Set aside, while making your omelet.
- Whisk your eggs and milk. Season with salt. In a skillet, I used my iron skillet by the way, melt butter over low heat. Pour in egg mixture. As the omelet cooks, tilt the pan and draw the edges in toward the center with a fork. Shake pan gently to distribute the uncooked portion.
- Add corned beef filling on one half of the omelet, add some of the tomatoes and sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Loosen the edges of the omelet with a spatula and tip the pan forward to fold the omelet in half, covering the filled half. Slide the omelet onto a plate.