Fall weddings are the new summer weddings!
With the golden shades that the autumn brings, the fall season has now become one of the most popular seasons to tie the knot. The warm days and cool, romantic nights, it brings an amazing vibe that’s perfect to add the dreamy glam at your wedding.
Further, the cozy fall drinks, seasonal foods, and the rustic feels are enough to set a tone for your big day. If you are going to tie the knot in this season and want some inspiration, here are some trends that will make your wedding day amazing and memorable:
Use maple leaves to bring the rustic feels on your wedding. Use them as props for a photo shoot or make a beautiful display. You can even use them as a ring cover. Go creative and ask your wedding & event catering services to use the leaves-theme decore and menu. Decorate table using wood slices and gourds to bring the rustic vibes.
- Lights: Use fairy lights to bring a warm glow to your wedding. Make sure to use bulbs that coordinates with the autumnal vibe of the season.
- Bonfire: You can also embrace the days of bonfire-worthy weather to bring the cozy vibe at your wedding. Use seatings around then, or you can place dining surrounding the place for late-night wedding parties.
- Wheet: Want to add an extra layer of autumn weather at your wedding? Use wheat in the décor and bring a dose of the season.
- The color of fall: A fall wedding is incomplete without Gold! Use gold plated settings, tableware and candles to bring the color. You can also accent the décor with the rustic details like a wood-theme menu, and a tree sliced place card and more.
Food And Treats:
From cookie bars to the indulgent cheese boards to the sticky toffee puddings to pumpkin treats, there are many savory treats that you can bring on the table for the guests. Some of the food and drinks you can include are:
- Mulled Wine: Apart from the traditional champagne, why not serving a mulled wine to your guests? It’s tangy, tasty and offers a pleasing taste.
- Cheese Buffet: Cheese suits every taste buds; you can use them in chutneys, grapes, crackers as well as for garnishing. So, bring some in your wedding and make the food look delicious and creamy.
- Wood-Fried Pizza: Hot, steaming wood-fired pizza is the best option when you are having your wedding at outdoors. The smoky and delectable flavors will bring the rustic feels of autumn. Serve it as a snack and let your guests relish the big day.
- Fall Fruits: So, you are not a pumpkin lover? Choose a seasonal fruit and serve it to your guest! You can use customized fruits inscribed with your name or can use wedding quotes with the fruits to make it look stunning.
- Candies: You can never be too old for a Halloween candy treat! Stock your treats, table with mouth-watering, fun-sized favorite treats and chocolates, they will make the perfect treat for the season.
- Rustic Desserts: Serve your guests with some cozy, rustic treats that are savory and palatable. You can bring pies, crumbles, homemade desserts, tarts, and many more finishes-off meals to please your guests.
- Warm Beverages: Serve your guest the healthy flavors of drinks like tea, coffee, hot cinders. You can create a warm drink corner to make them as a signature beverage of the wedding. You can even include hot chocolate for the kids.
Well, the leaves are changing, so the wedding trend should be! Pick the above mentioned tips for your wedding and make the big day like one for the books!