Be it in the field of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning or Data Science, Python has emerged as the programming language of choice for implementing these technologies. The 2018 Developer Survey conducted by Stack Overflow reveals that 68% of the respondents want to learn Python language, while the average global salary earned by Python developers is $56,000.
Python is a free open-source development tool that is supported by a large and growing community of users. Easy to learn, Python is also popular among freshers with a fifth of all users under the age of 20.
Among the most powerful programming tools, Python programming is now more popular among software programmers than C, C++, and Java. Here are some reasons why Python is gaining so much popularity:
- A powerful programming language that is easy to learn.
- Requires minimal written code (as compared to Java and C++) to build complex applications.
- Useful in developing websites and in ensuring cybersecurity.
- Potential use in AI and machine learning functions.
- Can also be used as a scripting language.
- Language of choice among data scientists and analysts.
- Built-in testing framework.
- Supported on multiple platforms including MS Windows, Linux, and Macintosh.
How Can a Python Training Course Benefit Your Career?
If you are looking for a career in software programming, a Python training course from a reputed training institute would be the right place to get started. Here are some of the best reasons why you should opt for a professional Python course:
- Ideal language to learn for first-time programmers or software coders.
- Career opportunity as a Python programmer in leading companies including IBM, Google, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Specialize in web development with Python-based frameworks like Django, Flask, and Pylons.
- Compatible with machine learning platforms like TensorFlow, Keras, and OpenCV.
- Compatibility with Hadoop makes Python the fastest-growing language in the Big data domain.
A June 2018 report released by Google Trends reveals that Python is more popular globally than PHP and Ruby.
How to Be Trained in Python Programming?
A comprehensive 3-day (or 24-hour) Python training program from a recognized training provider can provide you with the necessary skills required to become a certified Python developer or programmer. At the end of this training session, you will learn:
- Fundamental concepts and working knowledge of Python programming language.
- Hands-on training in creating and executing Python code.
- How to perform unit testing of various Python applications.
- How to use Python programming as an interface with other technologies including data science, web technologies, and database.
- About Python architecture and scripting.
Eligibility for Python Training Course
Python training is suitable for freshers and professionals (with prior experience in programming). Students with basic knowledge of programming and object-oriented language can benefit the most from Python training course.
This course is recommended for students or professionals looking for a career in software development, gaming development, data science technologies, or in web development.
How Is the Python Course Conducted?
Python training for beginners is held over a period of 24 hours (or 3-day) of classroom sessions that are conducted by an industry-trained instructor or expert. Along with learning fundamental concepts about Python programming, students gain hands-on experience that enables them to master the concepts and apply them in real-world software projects. Along with teaching students to create a variety of Python packages, the course trainer can guide them on how to use this technology in real-world projects.
Some of the main learning modules that are part of the Python training program include:
- Installing and getting started with Python.
- How to implement flow control in Python code.
- Learning about Python functions, operators, and sequences.
- How to define a Python function.
- How to work with Python text files.
- How to handle errors and exceptions in Python.
- Creating dictionaries and data sets in Python.
- Handling expressions in Python.
- Object-oriented programming in Python.
Students who are unable to attend location-based classroom sessions can opt for online training or e-learning sessions on the internet.
At the end of the programming training sessions, students can test their knowledge and programming skills in a live industry project where they can design and build a complete program using Python. On completion of the project, students are evaluated for their project work by the instructors before being awarded the course completion certificate. Are you excited about the global career possibilities of being a professional Python developer? You can now boost your career prospects by opting for the right training provider that can help you develop your technical expertise in Python.