Starting a business is hard. You need to have the financial resources to buy supplies, hire employees and produce products and services. You should also have the time, patience and perseverance to manage it through the years while thinking about your customers and competition. This still doesn’t include the processes you have to implement in order for the business to operate smoothly. Yes, being a business owner means wearing different hats at the same time. But among the responsibilities you have, marketing your business online is probably one of the hardest. Unlike traditional marketing, online marketing takes more time and effort. Plus, you’ll also have to look what the competition is doing so you can level out the playing field. If your business is having problems with its online marketing and SEO efforts, blogger outreach might help.
Blogger outreach or commonly called as influencer marketing, is a concept used by many businesses in order to create a strong online presence. The process behind blogger outreach is quite simple: A business will ask a blogger to write about the business’ existence or offering in exchange for free products, service or money. Usually, a business would choose a blogger who has a substantial following or trusted name so they can easily entice a new audience. Aside from this, blogger outreach can help with your marketing and SEO efforts because:
- It helps in building the brand: Brand is vital no matter which industry your business is operating. When you don’t have a brand, your business won’t stand out from the competition, and it’ll be hard for customers to determine that your business actually exists. And while there are many ways to build a brand, blogger outreach can help fasten the process. When your brand is featured in an influential blog, you’ll immediately have an audience. These people will start talking about your brand by sharing posts in different online platforms. This is an essential element for your brand to have successful SEO.
- It develops stronger connections with influencers: Gone are the days when a business will settle for a one-time purchase from a customer. Today, businesses aim to create relationships with customers to build brand loyalty. The same is also true when dealing with influential bloggers. As a business, you should continue to nurture the relationship with an influential blogger because they can be an excellent resource whenever you need help with your SEO campaign in the future. After a blogger published your products or services on their blog, don’t cut ties. On the contrary, continue to share or comment on the blogger’s posts because the relationship you create with them can be very beneficial in the long run.
- It gives you additional fresh content: Content is king in online marketing and SEO. When your business produces timely, relevant and high-quality content, your SEO rankings can improve. But if writing content isn’t your cup of tea, doing this can become time-consuming and stressful. Fortunately, blogger outreach can do the job for you. Writing content is what bloggers do for a living, so when you work with them, you can guarantee that they can create high-quality content on your behalf. You don’t have to strain yourself in writing mediocre content. Once the content is published, all you have to do is look for other channels to promote the content to increase its SEO value.
- It’s a cost-effective solution: With the number of marketing strategies today, you’ll have a hard time determining which ones are perfect for your target audience and business niche. Trying out all of these strategies can be helpful to know which works and which doesn’t but it can also lead to wasted resources. The solution? Blogger outreach. When you work with a blogger who has the same niche as your business, you’ll have the right target audience to promote your offerings to. You don’t have to spend time and money looking for them because they’re already loyal readers or followers of a blogger.
- It’s an opportunity to earn another audience: Your target audience is important because these are the people who will eventually become your paying customers. When you know who your target audience is, you’ll be able to provide a product or service that’s tailor-fit for their needs. When you work with a blogger, your business can be introduced to a new audience, which can then add up to your customer base. For example, if your business is focused on selling apparels, and you tapped a fashion blogger who writes for first-time mothers, these mothers can also become your customers in the long run.
- It increases your reach: Your business might be operating in one state, but that doesn’t mean that your marketing and SEO efforts should be limited. As a business owner, you should think globally. You should reach out to potential customers from all around the world – and you can do this successfully through blogger outreach. There are many bloggers in different countries, and if you work with them, it won’t be long before your business can have a profile globally. Having this kind of reach is very important especially if you’re planning to expand your business to a larger market.
- It gets you more followers and subscribers: Having a social media profile for your business is a necessity. These profiles can become your mediums to reach out to different customers. However, your social media profiles will be useless if you don’t have any followers or subscribers. Who can possibly read what you’re posting? Who will share your content? Who will know that your business exists? Blogger outreach can help you gain more followers and subscribers. When a blogger mentions your business in their content, their followers and subscribers can also become your own followers and subscribers too!
Being a business owner doesn’t only mean that you should have the resources to put up a business. A business owner should be willing to think outside of the box and apply innovative strategies in their business’ processes. The business arena is fast-paced and not doing anything to keep up with the times can be very risky for your business. Aside from thinking of new products and services, your marketing and SEO efforts should be placed on top of your to-do list. These two are vital to your business growth and success.