Makeup may do enchanting things, but it doesn’t have to be a secret. Applying a basic, simple look doesn’t demand a lot of craft or tools. You can do lots of the blending with your fingertips, and decide to leave out some products if they don’t attract you. So have no doubt: enjoy the process and your young, lustrous face!
Top Eye Liner Tips for Beginners
Eyeliner may or may not be a signature for you, but it is one of the most fundamental levels of doing your eye makeup. It gives you the freedom to work on the shape of your eyes, highlight them and fill in any sparse looking lashes. It depends on the character of the eyeliner and your liking as to how you’d like to apply this – clearly defined or smudged – it looks great either way.
Let’s take a quick look at some of the tips and techniques for this
- Ensure your eyelids are cleaned and then put a primer on them, so the eye makeup does not smudge and stays on for longer.
- To make your eyelashes look solid, apply the eyeliner as adjacent to the lashline as possible so it emerges to be a part of your natural lash line. This is called tight-lining. Make a dotted line from the outer to the inwards corner and connect the dots (you can use a stiff slant brush to blend the dots out into an effortless soft line).
- Make sure the tip of your liner is thin but blunt to achieve precision and so you get the perfect shape. You can also freeze your eyeliner before honing to keep it from disintegrating.
- To achieve the accurate winged eyeliner, use a liquid liner – start on the lash line at the pupil and work your way towards the corners. If your hand is not steady enough for a liquid liner then first line your eyes with a pencil liner, then trace over it with your liquid liner.
- To accomplish a smoky eye, opt for a pencil liner as these tend to be softer and creamier. Also, you can smudge it out using a smudging brush for that effortlessly cool smoky eye. As you grow older, go for more detailed colors like brown for a more sophisticated look and apply mascara to complement the simple look.
Well, according to us, eyes are the most attractive part of anyone’s body and if eyes are taken care of and presented in a way that just elevates your overall personality nothing can beat that. Don’t worry if you’re just a novice because ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day’, just try to cultivate a punctual routine which suits you and keep taking good care of your beautiful eyes and at last “ May the wings of your eyeliner always be even”.