QuickBooks is the best financial software in the planet. However, it also has some challenges when using it as your accounting assistant. Most users usually find a particular problem while using QuickBooks. The QuickBooks Error code 61, this is problem that you may encounter with QuickBooks. However, do you know how to solve it and before you know how to solve do you what bring about this particular error?
So, in this article I am going to give you more information about QuickBooks error 61. But before that if this error persists you can contact QuickBooks help phone number, which you will find in their website.
What Brings About QuickBooks Error 61
For this error 61 to occur there must be some factors that propagate this problem. Therefore, what are the factors?
- A corrupted .TLG file which is an extension in QuickBooks.
- Also, a corrupted .ND file.
- .QBW has been damaged which is an extension file in QuickBooks.
- This QuickBooks Error 61 may be due to failure to efficiently to perform a certain activity by framework.
- In addition, there might be a virus that has affected QuickBooks hence leading to this Error 61.
- If your bank provides you with another credit card or account number. In this progress the bank simultaneously refreshes with QuickBooks. Hence, when you reconnect your QuickBooks account it tells you error.
- Erasing of your important company information without your knowledge. This may lead to this error if the person unknowingly deleted important framework or registry passage.
So, if encounter this error for the first time don’t tense but be calm and seek for assistance for experts. Don’t try to solve this by yourself you may end up damaging the software hence losing your business information.
How to Solve QuickBooks Error 61
I know you are in dire need of solving this QuickBooks Error 61. Then here I got the best solutions for you. However, you need to be sure of what to do. Don’t jump into solving another error. In addition, you need to know that QuickBooks encounters different types of errors.
Therefore, the following are solutions to QuickBooks Error 61.
- Go to the file menu select Utilities and then click Rebuild Data.
- If the software tells you to back up your company’s data then select Ok.
- In this process your computer may not be able to respond to QuickBooks, however, if the mouse cursor can move then wait for the process to finish.
- ‘Rebuild has completed’, if you get that message then select OK.
I perfectly know this solution cannot work for every individual. Then if doesn’t work I got another solution for you.
- Alternatively go to the chart of the Accounts list.
- Choose the Lists and click the Chart of Accounts, which is in the software’s desktop menu bar.
- Checkmark the ‘Include Inactive’ checkbox which is last.
- Go to the menu dialog and select View then click Re-sort list.
- A message will pop up asking you if you want to return this list to its original order. Don’t think twice select OK.
- Then validate the company’s data file once more.
- After validation create a new QuickBooks account. Automatically the corrupt account will be combined with the new account.
- To know if the error has been solved. Open your account and if you successfully open it then you have solved the QuickBooks error 61.
However, this solution may not work for you. But, don’t worry I have got another solution for you.
- Start downloading reimage repair tool from the connection below. Add the document to your PC’s desktop.
- While downloading the tool go to the document area and double tap it. And automatically it will start a methodology establishment.
- As it continues ‘Client Account Control’ will start and you have to run the program. Select ‘Yes’ to continue.
- On the screen you will see a picture as the program starts. To start a programmed sweep and snap install to begin the methodology establishment. Leave the checkbox unticked to authorize the fixed tool.
- Reimage will download itself, hence, your PC need to have a high-speed internet connection. In the process the program will download necessary updates.
- In the process if your PC is damaged, as soon as the reimage finishes it will reveal to you and if a repair is necessary.
- When the procedure is complete you need to restart you PC so as to fully finish the process.
This is the last resort for you to repair your damaged QuickBooks account when affected by Error 61.
By following this simple procedure, I fully know you are able to solve this error by yourself. However, if you solve the problem and it reappears after a short time. Then you need to contact QuickBooks technical support.