Leave your worries behind and relax in beautiful Ruidoso at the 2-star Super 8 Ruidoso. It comes with a significant location, which puts you minutes from attractions like the Ruidoso Downs Racetrack. While in the hotel, you can start your day with an energizing breakfast served for free before exploring the city. Lie back in air-conditioned guestrooms equipped with flat-screen cable televisions, complimentary wireless Internet access and kitchen amenities like coffeemakers and refrigerators.
Reserve your hotel room at Super 8 Ruidoso with Reservations.com
You Should Know:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary newspapers in the lobby
- Cozy lobby with a wide-screen television
- Complimentary breakfast offered each morning
- Complimentary onsite self-parking
- Computer station complete with high-speed internet access
- Front desk manned by multilingual personnel 24 hours a day
Experience the local:
- You can go for Ski or snowboard at Ski Apache closer to Alto which is only 20 miles from the hotel. Ski Apache is the United States southernmost ski zone, offering probably the best warm-climate skiing in the region. Settled along with grand Sierra Blanca, NM, Ski Apache flaunts amazing perspectives all through the ski territory, with rises arriving at 11,500 feet—that is a lot of ski trails!
- Go for a hike, at Three River Trail which 1.3 kilometers loop trail, the path is principally utilized for climbing, walking, nature excursions, and watching different kinds of birds watching and is open all year.
- If you are a gaming enthusiastic you can march at Ruidoso Downs Racetrack and Casino, where you can enjoy and bet on horses or play tables at the casino.
- Take your family to Hubbard Museum of the American West – a popular craftsmanship assortment, in addition to Native American ancient pieces. Two different societies – Hispanic and Pioneer – are additionally transcendently included. Only one visit to this must-see exhibition hall will give all – kids and grown-ups the same – adjusted and convincing instruction of the past
- Enjoy the western music with your family at J Chuckwagon, a combination of cowboy music and stand-up comedy gives you the best western musical experience.
- Master your swing at the Cree Meadows Public Golf Course, offers low charge rates in addition to has an assortment of appealing membership deals. The wonderfully kept up green is both requesting and grand. This exceptional golf joins highlights thin tree-lined fairways and fast, delicately slanted greens.
- Stop by the Three Rivers Petroglyph Site, it is in the Southwest put aside exclusively due to its stone art. It is additionally one of the destinations that give guests such direct access to petroglyphs. The number and convergence of petroglyphs here make it one of the biggest and most intriguing petroglyphs destinations in the Southwest. In excess of 21,000 glyphs of fowls, people, creatures, fish, creepy crawlies and plants, just as various geometric and dynamic structures are dissipated more than 50 acres of land of New Mexico’s northern Chihuahuan Desert. The petroglyphs at Three Rivers, going back to between around 900 and 1400 AD, were made by Jornada Mogollon individuals who utilized stone crafts to expel the dull patina on the outside of the stone.
- The Historic Lincoln State Monument is an absolute necessity to see for all who visit the Ruidoso region. This most generally visited state landmark in New Mexico is a part of a society of—the 1870s and 1880s. from the Hubbard Family Trust, the memorable site currently incorporates 17 structures and storehouses, 7 of which are open all year and 2 all the more regularly as galleries. A large portion of the structures in the network is illustrative of the Territorial Style of adobe engineering in the American Southwest.
- Visit the Apache Point Observatory, which is an astronomical site situated in the Sacramento Mountains in Sunspot. The fun there is to see these huge telescopes and also you can gather information about Apache you can go to the Sunspot Visitor Center.
If you are on holidays and want to relax and looking to experience some new adventures you are welcomed at Super 8 Hotel Ruidoso for reservation go to Reservations.com