- 2 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®
- 2 tablspoons ketchup
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG’S CORN FLAKES cereal, the 2 tablespoons ketchup and egg. Mix in ground beef. Shape in 1 1/4-inch meatballs. Place in single layer, in shallow baking pan, coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes or until browned.
- In 4-quart saucepan, combine remaining ingredients. Simmer over low heat 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Add meatballs. Continue cooking 15 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired.
3. Serrano Ham with Crusty Tomato Bread:
For this classic tapas morsel, sweet and garlicky tomato spread is the perfect companion for thin slices of salty, dry-cured Spanish ham. Plum tomatoes are called for because they contain less water and therefore have a more intense flavor when they are slow-roasted.