Cases, when people complain of fatigue in the afternoon despite a strong 7-8-hour sleep, are becoming more and more frequent. Although some people may think that there is nothing strange and bad about the condition, doctors claim that the state of exhaustion can sign about serious health problems. The issue may be caused by many different factors.
In general, a lack of sleep (6.5 hours or less), just like its excess (9.5 hours or more), is associated with an increased risk of various health problems. If you can’t sleep at night, it is a good idea to spend some time in online casinos for real money in order to distract oneself. Nevertheless, the absence of healthy sleep or positive emotions can worsen your life.
Recommendations to a Strong Healthy Sleep
Those who sleep a few hours at night lack time for the necessary organism restoration. The condition adversely affects the immune system, lipid blood composition, sugar levels, which, in particular, is associated with cardiovascular disease.
We might not feel these negative effects when not having enough sleep on weekdays because the lack is compensated with a proper rest on a weekend. What is more, after a sleepless night, a short day’s sleep positively affects the body. Also, it can be noticed even after a 10-minute daytime sleep, you feel more relaxed and energetic.
A good sleep is a guarantee of good health. Proper rest is just as important as food, water, or air. In the modern rhythm of life, many people have problems with sleep. Before drinking sleeping pills, try to follow the below simple rules of sleep hygiene. They will help you normalize your sleep biorhythm and culture.
- Develop a day regimen and follow it. The best way to ensure a good sleep at night is to accurately observe your body regime. It is recommended to go to bed and wake up at the same time both on weekdays and weekends.
- Do not force yourself to sleep. If you do not feel sleepy, then the more you try to fall asleep, the less likely you to rest properly. Instead, try to relax comfortably while lying in bed and watching television, reading or listening to music. This is the best way to rest.
- Physical activity is one of the most effective anti-stress agents. The best time for exercising is from 5 pm to 8 pm. However, it is not recommended to stress out your body with physical exercises 1 hour before bedtime.
- Quit smoking. Nicotine contained in cigarettes has an even more stimulating effect than caffeine. A refusal of a bad habit can greatly improve your sleep.
- Reduce the amount of alcohol you drink. Small doses of alcohol (a glass of red wine) have a good effect on the human body. But when it comes to big amounts, they can significantly reduce the duration of deep sleep stages and cause insomnia.
- Try to solve all the problems before going to bed. If that fails, think about them tomorrow morning. Do not be tormented yourself with serious reflections while in bed.
- Do not go to bed hungry or overfeed. Have dinner no later than 2-3 hours before bedtime. Try not to eat foods that cause gas formation (nuts, beans or raw vegetables). If you keep a diet, do not go to bed hungry – eat a light snack (banana or apple).
If you feel tired and annoying, you may need to spend more time sleeping and relaxing. A calm, deep sleep is extremely important for every person to maintain a good health, workability, and attractive appearance. Follow the above tips to stay in good health!