Everybody desires a toned body. Practices such as engaging in physical exercises and observing a healthy diet may help you lose weight and keep you fit. However, you may require supplementary treatment methods such as Memphis body contouring to eliminate fat in stubborn areas, including your belly, waist, and chin area. Below are different non-invasive processes which your specialist may recommend to help you attain your body goals and improve your self-image.
This method reduces fat in different areas of your body, such as arms, thighs, abdomen, double chin, back, and below your buttocks. Coolsculpting involves the use of very low temperatures to destroy fat cells. This technique targets specific areas with fatty tissues and does not cause harm to the surrounding tissues. Treatment may last for 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the treatment area. For successful results, your doctor may recommend subsequent treatment. Changes may not be instant and may take a few months.
Cryolipolysis is not a weight-loss procedure. Your doctor may suggest this process only if exercises and diet have failed to reduce fat deposits on specific body parts. However, certain factors may make this process unsuitable for you, including:
· Sagging skin
· Cryoglobulinemia. This is a medical condition where unusual proteins in your blood thicken under low temperatures.
· Col urticarial
· Poor skin tone
· Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
Possible risks and side effects
· Pain sensations immediately after the procedure may last for approximately two weeks.
· Skin sensitivity
· Bruising and swelling
· Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia. This rare condition occurs when fat cells do not shrink and instead grow bigger. Men are at a higher risk of having this negative effect.
This process involves the use of heat at different wavelengths to melt fat in your body. Besides fat removal, laser lipolysis may also trigger the production of collagen, which makes your skin firm. During the procedure, your specialist places pads on your skin, which release laser energy. The heat produced shrinks the fat cells. Your body gets rid of fat-cell contents through the lymphatic system or may use them for energy production. You may require two treatments weekly for a month to obtain a successful outcome.
Laser lipolysis is not effective for general body weight loss. Your specialist may recommend this contouring method if your current health condition is stable and you have good skin elasticity.
Since this procedure does not destroy fat cells, it is possible to experience weight gain. Your dietitian may suggest dietary changes to help maintain the results.
Advantages of body contouring
· Your specialist may use one procedure on different body areas.
· The techniques used are non-invasive
· You do not require downtime after the procedure and may resume regular activities.
· The techniques are non-invasive
· The process is pain-free and effective
· Minor side effects are involved
Your specialist may help determine the treatment method which is best for you. If you have any questions, schedule a session with your doctor at A Beautiful You Medical Spa to learn more about body contouring.