As you can see, eCommerce is the most popular business model. Users of all ages purchase items and look for various services online. That is why any business requires a well-designed website today.
Needless to say, it is a #1 must-have for internet-related companies. But how to make people visit your site if you choose a highly competitive niche? The answer is simple: you should be as customer-ready as possible. How to get it?
Let’s start with your business promo. Customers are quite spoiled today and you have to satisfy all of their needs. This post will tell you about all the essentials needed for a go-to website. And I also selected some WordPress intranet theme examples.
Reasons To Be Customer-Ready In 2019
Still not sure if you need website customization? Though we live in the times of smart technologies… Well, lots of beginners miss this point somehow. However, they do not realize that the website’s popularity depends on its usability. Anyway, these user experience facts are here to change your mind.
- Almost 9/10 of users who shop online prove you need a customer-ready project. They would never return to the site which brought them a bad experience.
- Only half of the modern brand owners conduct website testing. Use it to make prospects prefer your shop to their services.
- In addition, 53% of mobile users would leave your site if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. That is why you need to make sure the site you run is super-fast.
- 70% of companies fail because of poor site usability.
- 48% of prospects claim bad phone optimization makes them leave.
- 75% of users form their opinion based on the site’s usability.
- 40+% of online users would tell others about their bad shopping experience. Needless to say, it influences your success. That is why I recommend you to check everything twice.
- Quality UI may rise the project’s conversion rate by 200%. What is more important, better UX would increase your conversions up to 400%!
- People watch video content 52+ times more often than read texts. Seeing that, you should consider adding some trendy features to the web design. I will name them a bit later.
- Web-users open their phone more than 5 times per day. It means you need a 100% mobile-ready project. Make sure all its elements are versatile. They should fit all screens, devices, and browsers.
- Half of the prospects would leave the site when it is not mobile-ready. You should note that people would do it even if they like the content. Why would you lose so many would-be-clients?
- Most users start scrolling immediately when they are on a mobile website. That is why mobile scrolling makes a vital part of your design. Fortunately, one can get it without coding. Just look for the products which have supporting plugins inside the pack.
- 45% of customers are expecting your content to look good on any device. It is easy-to-get if you have a responsive design.
Finally, let us move to the product selection. Here are the features to look for. You can open the themes’ demo to see how they work IRL.