The Google Maps application is a web-based mapping service that everyone loves and use both on their computers and portable devices. Whether you want to find a place or let people know where your headquarters is, Google Maps will be a perfect choice for you. There are millions of users, the service is continually being upgraded, and there’s a reason websites use this technology to show maps online – it’s the best there is.
Google Maps Widget PRO
As Google Maps have emerged as a necessary application to display the location of peoples’ homes and businesses, many WordPress extensions have been developed. Among many plugins for showing maps, Google Maps Widget PRO will be your perfect choice. With more than four years of existence, it has gained the trust and satisfaction of more than 100,000 users. It has more than a million downloads and thus we can say that the numbers speak for their selves.
The best thing about it is that the basic plugin is completely free, while you also get to activate a free trial which will show you all the benefits of the PRO version. It is very easy to download and install, and you can start playing with your first map in just several seconds after hitting the install button.
The Google Maps Widget PRO has been developed with the following amazing features:
- It is completely responsive
- Widget is compatible with all themes and plugins
- There are unlimited pins per map
- You can have as many maps as you like for a single page
- There are more than 15 map skins
- More than 20 lightbox skins
- More than 1500 custom map pins
- Four map modes
- The fastest loading maps with an advanced caching technology
- Lightbox mode is fully customizable
- There is a complete shortcode support
- Hidden sidebars are a great way of handling shortcodes
- You get to clone, export, and import widgets
- Google Analytics integration
- The USA based premium email support
- New features are regularly updated
Create and customize a map in minutes
Creating a map has been made extremely easy with Google Maps Widget PRO. It does not matter if you are working with the PRO version or the free one, you will love the way GMW handles maps. Any map can be generated in minutes, and you will be able to customize it in the very details. Choose a location, customize pins, layouts, and the way thumbnail and interactive map behave on the site, and you’re ready to go!
In case that you want the map to be more detailed, make sure to match every single color on the map with that on your website. Choose the level of compression and relax because GMW will load your map at the speed of lightning! You might have to spend some extra time on the customization, but in the end, it will seem like you were playing with the features. So there is no reason to avoid this fantastic WordPress plugin.
Just in case you are not using WordPress, you can still have fast Google Maps technology on the site. Simply follow the instructions and speed up your site when embedding maps on your site.