let’s say you’ve decided to give her the complete collection of The Moody Blues’ (her all-time favorite group) albums. Now instead of simply wrapping the CDs and handing them to her, do this:
1. Remove the CDs from their cases.
2. Hide the CDs around the house.
3. Gift-wrap all the CD cases separately.
4. Attach a note to each gift . . . Each note gives clues to the location of the CD . . .
5. And each note’s clues are based on each album’s title.
- Days of Future Passed is hidden in a photo album.
- To Our Children’s Children’s Children is in the kids’ toy box.
- On the Threshold of a Dream is hidden in your bedroom.
- Long Distance Voyager is hidden along with airline tickets to Tahiti.