Usually the best advice you can get is to be honest with your husband, and if you do so you will be in the safe side. Well it appears that this concept doesn’t work in all cases; the following are things that no good can come out of your husband know anything about them:
- The number of guys you slept with.
- Where you learned your signature sex move.
- That no matter how happy you are, you still pine for your ex, “especially sexually”.
- That every once in a while you snoop around his e-mail, call log and/or browser history, just to see what he really thinks of you.
- Your best sex, unless, of course, it was with him.
Just how hot you think his friend is. Nothing good can come of his worrying that you’re seeing his best bud’s face in bed and not his.