The popularity of drag-and-drop page builders is on the rise today. There are plenty of impressive solutions that both beginners webmasters and more experienced web developers use for different purposes. One of the most innovative and widely-popular solutions is Novi page builder. The drag-and-drop dashboard contains all tools and features that you may need in order to create a web project of any level of difficulty. Moreover, there is a growing number of ready-made HTML5 themes featuring Novi builder, all of them are ready to be modified code free.
So, what’s the deal? On January 17-25, you can download the ultimate bundle of HTML themes with Novi page builder for $79 (this is a 97% saving compared to the original cost of all items from the pack).
Buying the ultimate HTML bundle, you will get:
- 20 HTML templates;
- Novi Drag & Drop HTML editor;
- Developers license;
- Images included;
- 24/7 chat support.
You’ll be able to install every HTML theme on as many as 5 domains. Math aside, working with this pack of Novi themes, you can launch 100 sites for your clients investing $79 only. This is a rather lucrative investment, don’t you think so?
Let’s take a closer look at the contents of the bundle and the benefits that you can drive from using it.
20 HTML5 Templates
The ultimate HTML bundle includes a set of 20 website templates that are ready to be used for a range of purposes. Every template from the pack includes:
- HTML theme without Novi builder (created using valid HTML, CSS, JS);
- All images that are used in the live demo of the theme;
- Pug/SCSS source files that are especially useful to web developers, speeding up their workflow;
- Novi Builder with an imported and set up template inside of it (this is the same theme that you can access separately and modify its source files);
- A collection of presets for Novi Builder (this includes a bunch of elements like headers, footers, galleries, and more) that are ready to be adjusted in the way that matches your brand and client’s expectations.
By the way, if you decide to work with an HTML theme that doesn’t include Novi Builder, you will be able to work with the same choice of elements and presets that are included in the page builder. The difference is that such elements can be accessed via Blocks in the navigation panel of the chosen theme.
Novi is a visual editor that lets you apply any kind of changes to your site’s layout code-free. This is a handy solution that has managed to gain impressive demand among experts and beginner webmasters. It’s quick and easy to import any ready-made HTML template to Novi builder in order to start working with the layout structure and contextual filling of your future website. Novi can be used for the adjustment of all types of web projects, including startups, blogs, and large corporate sites. This is an ever-growing visual editor that becomes more powerful and feature-rich with the release of every new update.
- cross-browser compatibility
- React and Flux frameworks that power the builder;
- multi-page support (you can create as many pages for your site as you wish);
- the possibility to import any valid HTML template;
- built-in code editor;
- integrated styles editor;
- 10+ plugins;
- JS scripts support;
- media library;
- Google fonts and icon packs support;
- 100% responsive;
- Preview, Edit, and Design modes;
- includes the possibility to create custom presets;
- flexible presets system, which adjusts to every layer;
- you can work on any local or remote server;
- publish/update site based on any specified route;
- website/project export;
- receive new updates regularly with the Auto Updater.
Novi Builder includes plenty of video tutorials and online documentation that can be used for free whenever you need it. Also, you can try the builder in action as you open live demo of any HTML template from the pack.
Enjoy the power of quick, efficient yet effortless web development with Novi Builder and HTML templates. Don’t miss the chance to download the ultimate pack 97% off!