1. Water suppresses the appetite: People who drink more are proven to feel hungry less often, as water makes a good appetite suppressant.
2. Water helps to reduce cholesterol: Water has a drastic impact on cholesterol, and will reduce the levels in your body. This should help you slim down much faster.
3. Water helps to tone muscles: If your muscles are dehydrated, you won’t see any toning, no matter how much exercise you do. Up your intake in water and you’ll see a difference fast.
4. Water is necessary for proper digestion: The digestive system requires so much fresh water a day to work, and if you are short of this, you will feel bloated and tired.
5. Water helps the liver to function: The liver metabolizes fat, which is very important when you are trying to lose weight. However, it requires a lot of water to do this successfully, and if it doesn’t have enough, it will just store the fat.