Calgary is the largest city in the Province of Alberta, Canada. The city is located in the Grassland region of Alberta.
Calgary is the third largest city in Canada, after Montreal and Toronto.
Best 5 Things You Shouldn’t Miss While Visiting Calgary:
- Calgary Tower – This tower offers visitors the most spectacular view of Calgary. Travel up to the Observation Deck and step out onto the glass floor! You’ll be standing 525 feet above the ground in the heart of Calgary. This way, you will experience an excitement adventure when you look to view below your feet.
- Calgary Zoo – The Calgary Zoo is a home of over 1,000 animals all over the world. You’ll find all the traditional zoo animals here, along with sections dedicated to the animals of far-away places such as Africa and Australia.
- Prince’s Island Park – It is a entertaining island situated in the Bow River. They offer amazing activities such as: hiking, biking and fishing.
- Aero Space Museum – Learn the stories of the trailblazers who dreamt of flight. Discovering the trailblazers who adopted aircraft for trade and recreation are found here.
- Canada Olympic Park – This is where the 1988 winter Olympics were held. There are many things to see and do here, and a lot of activities you can take part in if you choose, such as: Mountain biking, luge rides, bungee trampolining, and much much more