Chardham yatra is the journey of the four pilgrimage sites of Uttarakhand that include the four most revered places – Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. These Char Dhams are one of the most popular pilgrimage sites of Uttarakhand Tourism.
These Chardham tourism four places are prominent for their unique history and stories and this is the reason why thousands of devotees come to visit these heavenly deities. If you are a pilgrim and planning to visit these sacred pilgrim spots in a short time, then book a package for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter in 2020 and in upcoming years which is the best way to complete your Journey.
Chardham yatra by helicopter is unequivocally one of the easiest and the most comfortable ways to complete the spiritual and adventurous journey of Chardham in Uttarakhand Tourism. But before going for Chardham yatra, there are several things that should be kept in mind.
This cicerone will give you all the required information for your Chardham yatra included in Uttarakhand Tourism to make it a worthwhile experience.
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2020 Booking:-
Experience Chardham Yatra by helicopter is not only for those who have time issues and want their journey in a short span of time but for those who can’t undergo road journeys. You can book your helicopter journey online as well as offline. LIH Leisure India Holidays provide the best itineraries for Chardham yatra by helicopter. You can call lih agents or go to their website to book your Chardham yatra by Helicopter package.
LIH Leisure India Holidays design travel packages meticulously keeping in mind all your preferences and requirements to make your journey pleasant and trouble-free. The itinerary includes the 4 nights/5 days stay covering all the sacred places along with the other famous destination of Uttarakhand tourism. The cost of per person for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter package is Rs. 1,75,000/-
Day-wise Itinerary of your Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 2020:-
There are plenty of Chardham yatra packages for devotees from which they can select their Chardham tourism itinerary. LIH provides multiple options to select your ideal itinerary for Chardham yatra by Helicopter.
The Following Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Itinerary for 4N/5D are:-
Day 1 – Dehradun to Yamunotri
A helicopter ride will take you from Dehradun airport to Yamunotri via the Sahastradhara helipad. After check-in, you can go for your darshan at Yamunotri after a 5km trek. Palki and pony facilities are available for making your route easy.
Day 2- Yamunotri to Gangotri
After your helicopter ride from Gangotri via the Kharsali helipad you’ll reach your next destination i.e Gangotri. After your darshan, you’ll be transferred to your next hotel where you can enjoy the bonfire at night with the delightful supper.
Day 3- Gangotri to Kedarnath
After you reach the Guptkashi helipad, you’ll be moved towards the next dham i.e. Kedarnath. As the weather is unpredictable there are chances of delay of 2-3 hours for your helicopter ride, only this will be the time where you have to wait, then you will reach Kedarnath. The temple is situated at the center with the snowy mountain of Himalayan which gives this pilgrim a wholly different feel.
Also Read: A Complete Guide for First time Camping Trip
Day 4- Kedarnath to Badrinath
After your divine darshan at Kedarnath, your next scared darshan will be at Badrinath (the city of Lord Narayan) from the Harsil/Guptkashi helipad to Badrinath Helipad. Once you reach Badrinath, you’ll board your other hotel. And after some rest, you’ll leave for your VIP darshan at Badrinath Temple.
Day 5- Badrinath to Dehradun
After your morning breakfast, you’ll be escorted back to the Dehradun airport from the Badrinath helipad with amazing and refreshing memories.
And your Chardham yatra by Helicopter trip has come to an end, once you catch up on your flight to your hometown from Dehradun.
Passenger Guidelines For Uttarakhand Tourism:-
- Only 5 kg of luggage is allowed on your Chardham yatra by helicopter. Pack your luggage accordingly while you’re going for your journey as they weigh your luggage before take-off for securing a safe ride.
- Make sure that you carry all the essential required medical kit and medicines. Painkillers and candies are add ons.
- The Uttarakhand places are mostly cold throughout the year. So, woolen clothes along with caps and gloves should be in your bag during the whole journey.
- Always carry your identification proofs like Aadhar card and Voter Id that are mandatory while going for your Chardham yatra in 2020 and in upcoming years. In case overstaying journeys outside, the itinerary mentioned may result in greater expense.
- Make sure you go through each and every terms and conditions of the booking as well as the canceling policies of the service providers while choosing the package.
- There can be a wait for 10 mins to 3 hours while changing the helicopter at Kedarnath or Guptkashi due to weather conditions or technical reasons.
- Food is always provided by the travel companies but apart from that, it’s always ok if you’re bringing some extras for your journey.
- Only 05-06 passengers or tourists are allowed in one helicopter ride. We’ll adjust the passengers according to their body weight.
- The weight should not exceed 430 kg. This is our safety guidelines.
- At Kedarnath, there can be an extra INR 200 charge if the passenger is more than 80 kg.
- The details about your body weight should be exact, as it’ll be checked before your helicopter ride. And if it’s not the same, then we have to de-board the passenger in case it exceeds the given one.
Cancellation Policies for Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package:-
If a passenger wants to cancel the trip, then there are some cancellation charges for that which customer itself has to bear.
- Up to 45 days before journey- 30% of the amount will be taken
- Between 45 to 30 days – 70% of the amount will be taken
- In between 30 to 0 days – No refund
Terms and Conditions for Chardham Tourism:-
- Children above 2 years are eligible for full tickets & children below 2 years are free of any cost. There is no rule of concessions to senior citizens in chardham helicopter yatra.
- Due to bad weather conditions, there can be a change of hotel and property, an alternate solution will be provided instantly.
- It will be good if you book your flight tickets one day later.
- For 6 passengers group one cab will be provided.
- If a customer plans for extra one night stay in Chardham. Company isn’t responsible so the company won’t bear any charges.
- Remember to take your Aadhar card with you as it is a must for all Indian tourists, whereas passports are necessary for foreign nationals.
Online Chardham Yatra Registration:-
You can do your Online registration by Clicking here on this link http://onlinechardhamyatra.in/frmUserRegistration.aspx and can fill the information asked on this page. After your successful online registrations, you just need to get your offline biometric registration done once you reach the destination in Uttarakhand.
Multiple counters are created for the biometric registrations at the place. Make sure you bring your essential documents for the registration like Aadhar Card, photograph and one ID proof. After your registration, you’ll get your biometric card which you’re advised to carry during your whole yatra.
Also Read: Top 5 Travel Planner Apps
Best Time to Visit Chardham Yatra by Helicopter:-
Chardham tourism is not a child’s play to do. The route is filled with rough roads, tricky terrain, and long paths. The climate of this Himalayan region is also quite unforeseeable. The temperature keeps fluctuating which makes the journey even more difficult. Because of this, you must consider which season you want to plan your pilgrimage. According to the reviews, we can say that the best time to visit Chardham yatra is around the month of April to June. The weather is pleasant to travel. The trip should be kept away during the monsoons.
If you want to enjoy the snowy mountain valleys of the Himalayan region, then the pre-winter and after the monsoon season is the perfect time for your trip during the month of October to November. The weather during this time is quite bearable and manageable.
Opening and Closing Time of Chardham Yatra:-
Yamunotri – 27 April 2020 to 28 October 2020
Gangotri – 26 April 2020 to 27 October 2020
Kedarnath – 28 April 2020 to 29 October 2020
Badrinath – 29 May 2020 to 30 October 2020
Note:- The opening and Closing time for Chardham yatra by Helicopter is tentative and may subject to change.
Uttarakhand Tourism – Things to take care:-
- The weather in the region is very unpredictable. So even if you’ve booked your yatra,there are chances that the rides may get delayed or canceled due to bad weather.
- Don’t forget to carry helicopter tickets and some money too.
- The destinations are at very high altitude, so make sure you pack warm while going for the darshan.
- Your package might not have GST included, clarify each and everything with your agent before going.
So this is all you need to know before going for your travel bucket list destination i.e. Chardham yatra by helicopter. Hope this Chardham yatra by Helicopter: An Uttarakhand tourism guide will help you during your Chardham yatra.
WISH YOU A SAFE JOURNEY.