The burger business is highly competitive nowadays. Burger franchises focus on the sale of different types of burgers, from classic hamburgers and all-time-favorite cheeseburgers to gourmet burgers with adventurous and wild toppings. Many have made a name for themselves and are rockstars in the fast food industry. The major players and industry leaders in the fast food burger franchise industry are McDonald’s, Burger King, Hardee’s, Carl’s Jr., Smashburger, and Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
Let’s deep dive on the facts and benefits of cheap burger franchise opportunities under 50K.
Why Choose a Burger Franchise
Burger franchises have a general appeal to all Americans all over the country because of the following reasons:
- We all love to eat and munch hamburgers. Every year, Americans eat about 222 pounds of red meat per person. That is equivalent to 2.4 burgers per day or more than 800 quarter-pound burgers per person.
- Burgers are the mainstay food of American summer, most especially during Memorial Day and for patriotic holidays such as the most-awaited Fourth of July.
- Wherever you’re planning to set your burger franchise sites, you’re sure to find burger-craving consumers – from children and high school students to young professionals, adults, and seniors – who will love your business.
- Modern consumers are always on the go, and people want to have a burger because it is affordable and it’s considered a complete food. Burgers are packed with carbohydrates, proteins, and nutrients to satisfy your daily dietary requirements.
Great-tasting and affordable burgers sell like hot cake! Now, you understand why many entrepreneurs bet on burger and restaurant franchises.
How to Achieve Success in Burger Franchising
As competition is stiff in the burger industry, you may want to implement methods to be as good as or better than the others.
One thing to keep in mind is that the majority of burger fans focus on meat quality, and this is an essential aspect of every customer’s burger experience that you should focus on.
The toppings dictate if your burgers will sell to the masses or just to specific audiences. You can create a “wow!” factor by enticing customers with culinary creations and quirky toppings, or
you can keep your business simple yet very appealing by sticking to a menu of hardcore cheeseburgers and classic hamburgers.
If you are looking for a burger franchise under 50K, you may also consider a food truck franchise. Why?
- Food trucks offering hamburgers have been around for many years.
- It is cheap, so anyone who’s just starting out as an entrepreneur can buy a franchise.
- The percentage of sales generated by a food truck-based business is very remarkable, not just in the United States but also in Australia, Canada, and Europe.
- It is mobile. Burger food trucks sell in street corners (55%), industrial and construction work sites (15%), shopping malls (12%), and event centers and other venues (18%).
- The industry meets the needs of the working class because most people don’t have the time to travel a distance or search for a restaurant to get a meal.
What Are the Famous Burger Franchises Under 50K
It is a 30-year-old restaurant chain that operates globally, offering varieties of food including juicy burgers and crispy American Fries, as well as classic sandwiches and delicious hand-dipped malts and shakes. Johnny Rockets offers world-class customer service, fun casual ambiance, and flavorful food.
The initial franchise fee is $49,000.
It is a food truck franchise serving 100% natural and fresh signature burgers, hot dogs, fries and tots, chicken sandwiches, and drinks. Pincho Factory offers antibiotic-free and award-winning food.
The initial franchise fee is $30,000.
You’re probably familiar with its roots – ice cream. Yes, you’re right, and over the years of experimentation, J. F. McCullough’s efforts paid off because Dairy Queen now serves hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken strips. The Grill and Chill concept of Dairy Queen is a hit to the masses, which made way for its mobile food truck launching in 2010.
The initial franchise fee of Dairy Queen is $35,000.
Sonic has been in operation since 1953. It is known for its quality and fast service with a strong brand presence. The licensing fee for Sonic restaurant is $45,000.
Steak ‘n Shake
If you’re eager to make it big, investing in a well-established company will take you to great heights. Launched in 1934, Steak ‘n Shake made a name for itself because of its delicious and irresistible steak burgers. Customers expect nothing less because the chain only uses top quality ingredients and cuts of meat.
The initial franchise fee of Steak ‘n Shake is $30,000.
This company only uses grass-fed, 100% organic, and free-range beef for healthier meals. The initial franchise fee is $17,500.
When it comes to finding a cheap burger franchise opportunity under 50K, you may discover burger food carts very appealing. Take note, though, that most of the franchising quotes you can find online only include the initial franchising costs. Remember that there’s a bigger picture. It pays to gain a thorough understanding of franchising and learn ways to increase your profit with franchiseknowhow.com before buying a burger franchise. Nevertheless, congratulations for considering getting into the franchising industry, and good luck on your burger business venture!