Despite your organization’s size (small, moderate, or high level) nowadays, businesses should own their website as this helps you connect with customers and showcase your business offerings to the target audience.
Do You Know?
- 31% of all websites work on WordPress. With around 2 billion websites worldwide.
- Small to the large level of websites built utilizing WordPress. From personal blogs to large news-gathering websites such as CNN, WordPress handles all sorts of sites.
Building a successful business website is quite a challenging task. You require to be in a queue with your brand image and at the same time meet the interest of the market. But this challenging task can be made simple by using WordPress for business website development.
Let’s move further and know which essential pages you should incorporate into your website.
Pages You Must Include In Your Business Website
In order to make your business more famous, your WordPress business site must have a classy and appealing design; along with that, it is also important to include pages that a business website needs to have.
To know more about WordPress website development, you can get in touch withWordPress programmers; they will help you by offering innovative solutions to meet your business demands.
The about us page is a must-have page on the website. It is the page where you are required to tell about your organization, target groups, your mission, and in what way you can support them.
This is the most important section for any sort of company website. Here you define your offering. If you showcase your services or products in a catchy way, then your market share can rise.
On the pricing page, you determine the pricing plans for multiple product details. This section showcases offers nicely and adds robust CTAs for a more reliable conversion rate.
A blog is an outstanding way to make more traffic to WordPress business websites. You can also utilize the powerful tool for product promotion.
The contact page is a crucial segment. This permits visitors to contact you if they require any further details about your services and products.
6 Simple Steps To Create Business Website With WordPress
In order to create a business website with WordPress, you need to follow each step given below:
1. Pick A Fitting Domain Name For Your Website
A domain name is an imperative part of your website. With a correct and matching domain name, you can make a presence in the market. Along with the domain name, you need to choose a (.com, .in) extension.
2. Choose A Hosting Service Provider
Web hosting is the spot where the enterprise’s website data is saved. There are various web hosting service providers you can pick from.
3. Build A WordPress Account
Each major web hosting service provider offers single click installation for WordPress and other CMSs like Drupal and Joomla. To install WordPress, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click Installationfeature.
- Log into Bluehost (Or any web host you are using)
- Visit the control panel.
- Tap the WordPress icon (Install WordPress), which you can find below the website section.
- Select the domain where you like to install WordPress.
- Enter the asked credentials such as site name, admin username, and password, and once completing the same, click on Install Now tab.
On doing so, one message will get displayed on your screen showing Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed WordPress, and now you will be able to build and customize your WordPress business site.
4. Install And Initiate A Niche-specific Theme
To develop the website, you first need to install the theme; you can install paid and free themes from WordPress. Follow the below-stated pointers to install the Responsive theme from the WordPress:
- Download the tardiest Responsive theme from the WordPress repository.
- Log in WordPress Dashboard
- From the WordPress dashboard, visit Appearance > Themes > Add New.
- Upload the downloaded theme by choosing the file.
- Install the same, and finally activate it.
In this way, you can choose and install an attractive theme for your WordPress business website. If you are finding difficulty in making a business website with WordPress, then hire WordPress developers from a reputed organization. This will support you in making a leading WordPress website for your business.
5. Design Your Pages
In order to design the Page, you need to place the content within the different pages, such as about us, contact us, services, and more. Steps to create and design the Page:
- Firstly, log in to the WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Administration > Pages > Add New screen.
- Choose the parent page.
- Thereafter, add content. If you want, add images.
- Once completing the adding content part, preview it. If everything is placed accurately, then publish it.
6. Publish The Website
Once after creating pages, adding content and images in the installed website theme, you can preview the website, and once doing so, publish it. Once before publishing the site, check all the details which you have entered and thereafter publish it. On publishing the website, your site will become visible to the audiences.
Features That Ideal WordPress Theme Contains
Fully Customizable: The WordPress corporate theme’s specialty allows you to customize almost every component of your website. There are unlimited color options, 700+ Google fonts, right and left sidebars, and multiple header and footer styles.
Pre-Designed Pages: WordPress business theme includes ready-made page templates so that you can use any of the templates with a single click. Within the ready-made template, you need to enter the details and then after that publish it. The vital page templates that you get are the homepage, pricing page, about us page, and contact page.
Services Section: The theme includes a ready-to-use services segment. Here you can display your services adequately with specifications and images.
Contact Form: It includes a contact form with the theme. You can utilize it to gather the visitor’s contact information and feedback.
Cross-Browser Compatible: The theme supports multiple browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, and so on.
WordPress business theme has been rated 4.5/5 with 300+ reviews in the WordPress theme directory. It is registered with distinctive features and unmatched costs. It includes three various pricing plans, and it consists of a 30 days money-back guarantee. From below view the pricing plans:
- Personal – The personal plan is for specific businesses. If you operate your consultancy, you may go for this plan. It comes at $23 and maintains a single site.
- Business – This plan suits small and medium-sized enterprises. It supports three sites and is offered at $33.
- Premium- The pro plan is for expert business websites. It is mainly designed for big giants. This plan is available at $48.
Big Names Using WordPress
There are numerous big giants who are using WordPress, few of them are:
- Sony Music
- The New Yorker
- BBC America
- The Official Star Wars Blog
- Bloomberg Professional
- MTV News
WordPress is gaining immense popularity around the globe, and this is just because of its multifunctional operations. With WordPress, startups, SMEs, and large enterprises can build top-level websites within no time at a very affordable rate. This is the reason why all sorts of businesses prefer employing WordPress for website development.
In order to use all WordPress features and functionalities effectively, it is crucial to have a good knowledge about it, so if you want to build your business website by using WordPress hire WordPress developers from the named IT outsourcing company.