Are you looking forward to get entitled in some graduate program?
Are you interested in knowing your options and why you should go for them?
If so, then here we are to tell you that there are diverse fields from which you can pick the subject that appeals you most. Sometimes the area we want to choose has no scope in the later years or is somehow having fewer opportunities for the graduates. It is therefore necessary to pick the field that would further give you a bright future.
Keeping this in mind, we have gathered here the reasons for you to pick the economics field for your graduation program and these reasons are going to play helpful for you to decide which path you need to take.
- 1. The first thing that a graduate anticipates in future is to have a good job and it is possible only if the field offers sufficient openings. The students from the field of economics rarely face this problem as according to the employment chart, nearly 90% of the economics graduates get jobs within six months of their graduation which is a big plus for them.
- 2. According to an economics survey conducted in the year 2016, the economics students who have graduated with a professional degree and get the professional jobs, they earn on average £9,876 more than the non-professional ones. This makes them superior to the other people working in other fields and those who wish to opt this field find it very welcoming. You can also get the JC H1 and H2 Economics Tuition.
- 3. Another big reason to choose the field of economics is the reason that economics is everywhere in the world. You don’t have to find a specific sector for the job. Every field needs an economist to help them with their work so you never feel left out. No matter which country you go to, economist is never an unwelcomed person. And as much as you start getting the knowledge of the world we live in and its workings, the better you become an economist.
- 4. Another major advantage of taking economics as your major is the reason that several universities across the world offer their courses in combination with the economics subject. Therefore a student can easily take another subject along with economics to fulfill their passion and get whatever destination they have settled for their dreams.
- 5. Then you have a huge variety of the modules to pick from so that you could be studying anything from public policy to the environmental economics. The field of economics is present in every walk of life and gives you the liberty to choose your specification area easily.
- 6. The real life application of the economics gives a student a specific insight into the world of reality. Since most of the course study is based upon the case studies which are selected from real life scenarios, therefore it becomes easier for the students to get a proper understanding of the course they are studying. Along with it, several universities offer their students the liberty to work in the practical field while they are still studying. This helps the students get rich knowledge of their course and get an in depth knowledge of the course study.
- 7. Not does the graduate study in the field of economics helps the students get an insight into the world of finance and economy but also it helps them groom their personal spending habits. You will learn the ways in which the company you are working with is spending its money but along that you will also learn the ways in which you are spending your money and how you should be spending it well to make the best out of it.
- 8. If we do not go into the technical details, we can safely suggest here that taking the economics as your major subject for graduate classes, you are not only going to study the economics basics and theory but you are also going to learn about the tools relevant to it and will learn the ways to leverage these tools practically. This will help you make the most out of the tools and theory at the same time.
- 9. On seeing the theory of the course work of economics, we often think that it is just a series of complex curves and graphs, while it is not just that. It is the study in which you also get to learn about the people’s thoughts and their behaviors in a rational manner and they help you get along with the real world as well.
- 10. Last but not the least is the increased vocabulary that you get from the world of economics and the plus point is that you get to use it as well.