Do you know that Vancouver is constantly listed as one of the top ten cities to live in the world and is one of the most scenic cities in North America?
Vancouver is a coastal city located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada
5 Beast Reasons Why You Have To Visit Vancouver:
- Vancouver counted as the lowest hospitalization rate for asthma and the most parkland per person which make Vancouver the top score in the environment category.
- Vancouver Surrounded by water on three sides and nestled alongside the Coast Mountain Range which give you chance to relax on one of the most beautiful views in the world.
- Vancouver is one of the mildest climates in Canada.
- For certain it is one of the friendliest places with great hotels, glorious weather and awesome sights to see and take pictures of. It’s also the home of the 2010 Winter Olympics (in Whistler) only 2 hours away from the heart of the city.
- One of the things that you may don’t know is that Vancouver count as one of the cities with a great currency exchange rate could be just a few of the reasons why you might want to visit.
Entertainments in Vancouver:
- Night life:
Vancouver has a night club to fit your style. Grab your friends and get ready, because we’ll guide you to the places the city is known for and tell you everything you need to make the most of your night.
Shopping in Vancouver can be quite an adventure with so many areas to shop in the downtown core. You may miss some of the real deals available if you shop in the downtown core and that’s because in the downtown you will pay the Vancouver tourism price which is sometimes higher than Vancouver’s residents’ price. Couple of the best places to shop in Vancouver is Gas-town and Pacific Center Mall, However you can find almost the same things in other shopping areas in Vancouver such as the Metro-Town Mall, which is 20 minutes away from the downtown, but you can find great deals and best prices over there
There are lots of great restaurants and other places to dine in Vancouver and lots of different cuisine to choose from because as in any international city; in Vancouver you can easily find flavors from different countries around the world.
The standard tipping amount for services in most of Vancouver restaurants are 15%, this percentage varied based on your satisfaction and the quality of the service that you get in that restaurants.