Dropshipping is the worst-kept secret and one of the top ways people are running their businesses.
People don’t want to hold inventory or worry about shipping.
Companies are now dropshipping directly from suppliers to their customers. It’s efficient for business owners and saves a lot of time.
Here are the top five dropship direct suppliers for 2020.
The self-proclaimed leader of dropshipping connects directly with Shopify to make setting up a store easy.
When you set up an account, Oberlo has thousands of different products you can sell.
Oberlo’s accounts are free, but this limits how many products you can sell and the number of transactions you can do.
Take a look at some of the pros and cons of using Oberlo for your dropshipping needs.
Some of the pros:
- Integrates perfectly with Shopify
- Free account with Oberlo
- Modern look and design
- Simple importing
Some of the cons:
- You can’t track orders
- Only one user can have a free account
- Only works with Shopify websites
Oberlo also scales as your business grows. When your sales start to exceed the limits of the free account, you can pay for a premium membership with more functionality.
2. Wholesale 2B
Wholesale 2B does require a purchased membership to use, but you can still browse their products without buying (unlike Oberlo).
Find a product to sell and post it to your site. Wholesale 2B takes a small commission from the sale and ships the product for you.
See if the pros and cons work for your business needs.
- Integrate with Shopify and other store platforms
- Configured marketplace integrations with Amazon and eBay
- Over 1.5 million products
- Different plans for your needs
- Customer support is done through tickets
- There is very little analyzation
Sometimes too much can be a burden, and their plans have a lot of different services. Business owners don’t want to waste time looking at plans.
3. Sunrise Wholesale
Sunrise comes with its own distribution for you to use. They only offer about 15,000 products, but they’re all brand names.
Another benefit is the exporting process. You can use their descriptions and images for your website.
- Quick order processing
- Works well with eBay
- Fees can be high. If a lot of merchandise is returned to you, you may pay a lot
- Doesn’t have a lot of product selection
If Sunrise has the exact products you want, they are a great choice.
SaleHoo has a vast network of suppliers and the directory to go with it.
You will have over 1.5 million products to choose from, and over 8,000 approved suppliers to ensure quality.
Weigh the pros and cons carefully.
- There’s a social media aspect to connect with others
- They have a market research lab to help find good profit products
- Customer support is considered one of the best
- There’s no free trial to test it out
- Training is extensive and tiresome
It is one of the cheapest suppliers out there, but can still be efficient enough for your business.
Doba simplifies the entire dropshipping process. It has a directory of all major suppliers. You can add products without using tons of different dropshippers.
Doba contacts the supplier and then ships the product directly. Simple!
- One of the largest inventories of products
- Hundreds of suppliers
- You can bulk export products
- Constant email updates
None really. This is one of the easiest suppliers out there.
Dropship Direct to Success
Picking the right dropship direct supplier can lead to huge profits and expanding business. The success of your business depends on it.
Visit our website to check out the best trends for success in 2020.