Art of Jazz Celebration is held at Toronto’s Distillery District in May. This annual celebration showcases jazz greats in intimate concert setting, Cuban and New Orleans Jazz, educational workshops, films and more. Beaches International Jazz Festival produces a festival that includes over 100 bands; a ten day event, with free admission.
1. Canada Blooms is the largest annual indoor flower and garden show in Canada. Featuring 6 acres of spectacular gardens, floral arrangements, horticultural displays, educational programs and a marketplace of garden related products.
2. Canadian Aboriginal Festival is Canada’s largest Aboriginal event featuring up to 1,000 dancers and singers, the Canadian Aboriginal Music Awards, large market area, performing and visual arts and more, there is something for everyone at this Toronto festival.
3. Canadian Film Centre’s Worldwide Short Film Festival in Toronto features the best Canadian and International short films as well as special screenings, retrospectives and galas. Every year, the festival attracts thousands of film makers and enthusiasts from Canada and abroad during the summer.
4. Canadian National Exhibition is the largest fair in North America with over 500 attractions, 700 exhibitors and 60 plus rides. Highlights include nightly fireworks, death-defying Skywalker, the Eukanuba Superdogs, international exhibits and shopping, agricultural exhibits, Kids’ World, feature bands and entertainment, parades, Casino, a 3-day Air Show and much
5. Canadian National Sportsmen’s Shows-Toronto Sportsmen’s Show is the leading producer of outdoor related shows in Canada. Established as a unique philanthropic business to raise funds for conservation and outdoor education. The flagship show, the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show was established by leading conservationists in 1948. The Toronto Sportsmen’s Show is Canada’s largest outdoor showcase for new products from retailers and manufactures.