Halloween day is going to arrive soon. Children get more excited to enjoy this fest because there is more crafts and activity they can learn to make the Minions. There are unlimited crafts and activities done from the Pumpkins. People do make pumpkin desserts, pumpkin lamp, pumpkin cards to enjoy this fest. If you are excited to learn the DIY Minions themed crafts, here you go with this article. You can make your children busy in learning various minion themed activities. We have come with very simple methods to make the Minion crafts. It is a kind of creative thing you can plan to increase their skills and creativity of the mind.
Minion Pumpkin Craft
Making Minion Pumpkin is easy and very interesting. First of all, let us show, which kinds of materials you needed to make this.
- Black and red sharpie to draw minion’s eyes
- One big pumpkin to make minion face
- Jar lids to make the wiggly eyes
- Hot Glue to affix the jar lids, eyes on the pumpkin
- White, blue, yellow, black acrylic paints and the paint brush to paint the pumpkin.
- First of all, cover the top half of the pumpkin with yellow and let it dry for some time. If you feel that one coat is not enough, you can paint a double coat.
- Same way down side paint blue color.
- Get the Jar lids, flip it and cover with white paint. Let it dry.
- Start drawing wiggly eyes on it with a black and red sharpie.
- Now glue these lids on the top side of the yellow paint. And make the straps around using black color acrylic paint.
- Make small holes on the top side of minions and insert black straw or pipe cleaners for showing black hairs.
Your Minion Pumpkin craft is ready to enjoy the Halloween day. You can make many changes like use different colors and shades, glue one wiggly eye on the pumpkin as per your choice.
Minion Play Dough
This recipe is the perfect eco-friendly recipe to make the children busy.
- For pumpkin dough gets all purpose flour, Cornstarch Color Powder , pumpkin essence, oil and some glitter to glaze the minion dough.
- For crafts get pipe cleaners, wiggly eyes, blue cupcakes, black ribbon elastic.
- Make the dough mixing all the ingredients of minion dough.
- Now press wiggly eyes and make the smiley face using pipe cleaners and hair pressing pipe cleaners on the head of a minion. Y
You can also press one wiggly eye and cover it with the plastic lid. Make a black strap around using black ribbon. And serve it in the blue cupcake mold.
Minion Footprint Craft
You can frame the minion footprint craft because it has included your child’s foot and efforts of making it.
- You will require white paper, glue, blue and yellow paint, black sharpie and wiggly eyes.
- First paint your children’s foot with yellow paint.
- Now let them help to step it on the white paper. Let the yellow footprint dry.
- Once it gets dry, paint the bottom part with blue paint and press it on the yellow footprint.
- Now the time is to draw the minion face on the ankle part.
- Glue wiggly eyes and draw black straps, hands, smiley faces everything as per your demand. You can also use hand print on the other side if you wish.
- Now you can make black hair using a black sharpie.
Overall, it is a perfect learning session for the children to use their creative mind.
Minion Baby Food Jar
It is really exciting and very easy process to learn to make minion baby food jar.
- For this, you will need a baby food jar, yellow spray paint, paint brush, wiggly eyes, card stock, hot glue gun and glue.
- First of all start with spraying a yellow color on the jar and lid. Let it dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Till the time cut the wiggly eyes circles from cardboard and glue wiggly eyes on it.
- For the strap around your goggles cut a thin strip of black cardboard.
- First of all glue wiggly eyes in the center of a jar.
- Now affix the black strip around the wiggly eyes with hot glue.
- Draw smiley lips with a black sharpie and teeth with the white paint brush.
- Make a hair on the lid of the jar.
- Minion baby food jar is ready to fill Halloween candies inside.
Minion Halloween Costume
It’s winter season’s minion hat for the children to enjoy the Halloween costumes.
- For making this you need a yellow snow hat. Yellow knit hat goes well to thread pipe cleaners to make the hair over the top of the hat.
- Cut the pipe cleaners in the short length and sew a hair on the top part of a hat.
- Time is to make wiggly eyes strap.
- For this, you will require a paper tube and scissor to make cut two rounds for wiggly eyes. Now cover this tube with silver paint and let it dry for some time.
- Once it gets dry, staple two eyes with the stapler.
- Now staple the stretchable strap to silver wiggly eyes. Take a perfect measurement of the head and use a required length strap to deck on the yellow minion hat.
Using slime for Minion’s craft is a wonderful experience for the children. Children would love to play and make the Minion Slime. Here is the recipe for making Minion Slime.
- Get the glue, water, liquid corn starch, yellow food color and mix it all.
- Yellow color Slime is ready. Let it set for ten minutes before using.
- Get the decorative small jar and pour the yellow slime in it.
- Paint the jar lid with silver color.
- Get one black color strap and stick a wiggly eye on it.
- Now tie this wiggly eye band in the center of the jar. Cover the downside area with blue color strap.
- Minion Slime jar is ready to deck on the dinner table.
Minion Printable Play Dough
Ready-made printable play dough mats are available online or in the supermarket to make minions with play dough. Just you need black, red, blue and yellow color play dough. Let the children use their creative minds and learn to make the minions themselves.
Minion Food Art
Halloween food art is a healthy way to serve the food in the minion style. The key ingredients for making minion food art is:
1) Baby corn
3) Babybel cheese
4) Dried fruit strips
- Make the body and straps plating blueberries.
- Now make a minion head and arms using sweet baby corn.
- Cut a small circle of dried fruit strips and cover it with white babybel cheese.
- Cut a small red dot and long strap making a band for a wiggly eye.
- First place the long strip, then top white babybel cheese circle top with the red dot.
- Cut a small semi-circle from dried fruit strips and top down the wiggly eyes to show minion is smiling.
Here are the very innovative and Creative Activities for Kids to do at home. It is a kind of sensory play for the toddlers. And for sure this minion art will teach them a good lesson of understanding and make different types of crafts.